Our works goal is to connect Music, Jazz and Creativity with the studies on multiple fields of knowledge, such as science, psychology, and health.
Through a practical-oriented process one should study the materials and work areas available in order to depurate what is fundamental.
By doing so we will elaborate a summarized practical guide, while enhancing our creative performance in multiple areas of knowledge.
The essence blending of diverse scientific advancements aims at the core of our individual and community beings by understanding what drives us forward, how we stay focused, what motivate us, where do we get inspiration and what is our purpose in life.
– Best Jazz Instrumentalist in 2010’s “Festa do Jazz do São Luís”.
– 2nd place award at 2010’s “Cascais Cool Jazz Talents” Competition
– Berklee College of Music (USA) Scholarship – 2010.
– “DNA” (2014)
– “Letting Go… The World Of Make Believe” (2015)
– ESML – Escola Superior de Música de Lisboa (2010/13)
– Hot Club de Portugal (2006/09)
– Conservatório Municipal de Coimbra (1999/2002)
– Victorian College of Arts (Australia) : “How To Maximize Performance” research project.
– Meditation, Pilates and Yoga (2005/Present)
– Coimbra University of Law School and Criminal Lawyer (1999/2007)
– Djangology – The Manouche Sessions
– Seixal Jazz Festival (2015)
– 1st International Jazz Manouche Festival, Portugal
No one should ever know how much work one has done before achieving world-class.
In Michelangelo’s words: “If you knew how much work went into it, you wouldn’t call it genius.”